Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-08-2008, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Economy 7 meter digital (OT)

I know this is the wrong newsgroup but I cannot find the diy one. Either my
server has removed it or I just cant find it. Anyway, I have economy 7
electricity and they have just replaced the meter with a digital one and I
cannot work it out and I have tried the internet but they give N and L for
the tariff readings

Can someone tell me which " T" and "R" stand for? I know one is night and
one day but I dont know which. This is exceptionally important since there
is something wrong with the electricity supply and the thing is using 200
quid worth of electricity a month and I have nothing on.

I am trying to read the meter day and night to work out whats lamping the
electric but I cant do that not knowing which is day rate and which is
night. Can someone with one of these new digital elec tronic readers tell
me which is which?