Old 18-02-2009, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith
Old 18-02-2009, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Martin
writes
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:20:11 -0800 (PST), Judith in France
wrote:

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Gawd it looks evil. I'd prefer the rodents.

Stuff of nightmares! Look at those eyes!! And the back-up hound too.
Aaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!..... :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!
Old 18-02-2009, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/2/09 13:20, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith

She's beautiful! Great soft looking thing, too. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 18-02-2009, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/2/09 13:57, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:50:15 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 18/2/09 13:20, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith

She's beautiful! Great soft looking thing, too. ;-)

wide eyed innocent look The dog?

Well, if you can tell about Judith from the sight of her hand......!

Old 18-02-2009, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Gawd it looks evil. I'd prefer the rodents.
--

Martin

She is gentle, very gentle, with me anyway!

Judith

Old 18-02-2009, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Gawd it looks evil. I'd prefer the rodents.

Stuff of nightmares! Look at those eyes!! And the back-up hound too.
Aaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!..... :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

LOL Behave she has beautiful eyes :-)

Judith
Old 18-02-2009, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 18, 1:50*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 18/2/09 13:20, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith

She's beautiful! *Great soft looking thing, too. *;-)
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

She is isn't she? As soon as I get her home, she will be pet-
passported so that I can bring her to the UK with me.

Judith
Old 18-02-2009, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 18, 2:14*pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:08:49 +0000, Sacha wrote:

in France" wrote:

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith

She's beautiful! *Great soft looking thing, too. *;-)

wide eyed innocent look The dog?

Well, if you can tell about Judith from the sight of her hand......!

Not just her hands.
--

Martin

??? :-)

Judith
Old 18-02-2009, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Judith in France" wrote ...
Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

That reminds me ....
http://www.e-anglais.com/lectures/Ho...villes_07.html

:-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 18-02-2009, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 18, 4:35*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith in France" *wrote ...

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

That reminds me ....http://www.e-anglais.com/lectures/Ho...lles/baskervil...

:-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I am off out for a do tonight Bob, I will read this in detail when I
get back.

Judith

Old 18-02-2009, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
,
Judith in France writes
On Feb 18, 4:35*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith in France" *wrote ...

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

That reminds me
....http://www.e-anglais.com/lectures/Ho...villes/baskerv
il...

:-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I am off out for a do tonight Bob, I will read this in detail when I
get back.

Judith

I'm sure the property will be quite safe in your absence. Do you have a
sign warning the other locals that they now have to tread carefully ...
very, very carefully indeed :-))

--
Gopher .... I know my place!
Old 18-02-2009, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/2/09 17:45, in article , "Gopher"
wrote:

In message
,
Judith in France writes
[...]

Chien méchant or chien totally soppy? ;-)

Old 18-02-2009, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Le Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:20:11 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith

Bu what rodents are they supposed to eat ????
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net
Old 18-02-2009, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Neuneu le Jardinier wrote:
Le Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:20:11 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Bu what rodents are they supposed to eat ????

What you don't know is that Judith is URG's quartermaster, and runs
the stores.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 18-02-2009, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 18, 5:45*pm, Gopher wrote:
In message
,
Judith in France writes

[...]

LOL. We are going to have electric entry gates fitted. Anyone
wanting entry will have to buzz the house. We are doing this simply
because we are responsible dog owners. BTW I am reading all I can on
being Leader of the Pack.

Judith