Old 18-02-2009, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

On Feb 18, 6:42*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 18/2/09 17:45, in article , "Gopher"

wrote:
In message
,
Judith in France writes
On Feb 18, 4:35*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith in France" *wrote ...

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

That reminds me
....http://www.e-anglais.com/lectures/Ho...villes/baskerv
il...

:-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I am off out for a do tonight Bob, I will read this in detail when I
get back.

Judith

I'm sure the property will be quite safe in your absence. Do you have a
sign warning the other locals that they now have to tread carefully ...
very, very carefully indeed :-))

Chien méchant or chien totally soppy? *;-)

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Hopefully Chien very protective. Enter if my mistress says you can
and I will lick you to death but frighten my mistress and I will tear
your throat out!

Judith
Old 18-02-2009, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 18, 7:31*pm, Neuneu le Jardinier
wrote:
Le Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:20:11 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith

Bu what rodents are they supposed to eat ????
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Vertehttp://www.la-grille-verte.net

Hi Neuneu, good to see you. Rodents abound here as we are next door
to a farm. I hope she sorts out all the rodents in the barns.

Judith
Old 18-02-2009, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 18, 8:14*pm, wrote:
In article ,
Neuneu le Jardinier * wrote:

Le Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:20:11 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Bu what rodents are they supposed to eat ????

What you don't know is that Judith is URG's quartermaster, and runs
the stores.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Wow Nick a new title, merci beaucoup sweetness. What's the weather
like chez vous?

Judith
Old 19-02-2009, 02:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Judith in France" wrote in message
Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

She looks lovely, I am not familiar with the breed, is it some sort of
mastiff?

Tina

Old 19-02-2009, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:20:11 +0000, Judith in France wrote
(in article
):

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Coming into the thread late, not much time for URG at the moment.

How will she get on with your chickens Judith? And don't forget that chickens
luurve mice! Four chickens and one mouse is not a sight for the squeamish.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

Old 19-02-2009, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Judith in France wrote:

Wow Nick a new title, merci beaucoup sweetness. What's the weather
like chez vous?

For the past few days, warmer, mostly overcast and dry to damp. Very
average. If it keeps up, things will burst into bud shortly.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 19-02-2009, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 19, 2:16*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

She looks lovely, *I am not familiar with the breed, is it some sort of
mastiff?

Tina

She is an Italian Mastiff, Cane Corso. She is lovely, I am getting
like a proud mother showing off about her.

Judith
Old 19-02-2009, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 19, 7:57*am, Sally Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:20:11 +0000, Judith in France wrote
(in article
):

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Coming into the thread late, not much time for URG at the moment.

How will she get on with your chickens Judith? And don't forget that chickens
luurve mice! *Four chickens and one mouse is not a sight for the squeamish.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

Oooh Sally, chickens like mice!!!!!!!!!!! My friends all have
chickens and dogs, the only one to give any problem is a little Jack
Russell, now he is lethal with anything that moves but he lives in the
next village, thankfully. I don't know how the dog will react, it
will be interesting to see.

Judith
Old 19-02-2009, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 19, 8:05*am, Aries wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:57:37 +0000, Sally Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:20:11 +0000, Judith in France wrote
(in article
):

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Coming into the thread late, not much time for URG at the moment.

How will she get on with your chickens Judith? And don't forget that chickens
luurve mice! *Four chickens and one mouse is not a sight for the squeamish.

Or three chickens and a squirrel - I was amazed to see our hens jump on a
squirrel when it dared to invade their space
--
Don't compare your life to others.
You have no idea what their journey is all about.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Did you have a dog and chickens together Va?

Judith
Old 19-02-2009, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19/2/09 09:28, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

[...]

I really must send you this week's Country Life. There's a special article
in it about guard dogs and one of the terrors of his neighbourhood was a
Jack Russell! I'm not letting Russell & Bromley see it. ;-)
Must admit that I had no idea chickens like mice, even though we kept them
for a few years long ago. Mind you, I never saw a mouse there and maybe I
now know why!

Old 19-02-2009, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 19, 10:01*am, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:25:49 -0800 (PST), Judith in France

wrote:
On Feb 18, 5:45*pm, Gopher wrote:
In message
,
[...]

Gopher .... I know my place!

LOL. *We are going to have electric entry gates fitted. *Anyone
wanting entry will have to buzz the house. *We are doing this simply
because we are responsible dog owners. *BTW *I am reading all I can on
being Leader of the Pack.

Looking for a post in the Brownies?
--

Martin

Girl Guides please.

Judith
Old 19-02-2009, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 19, 8:14*am, wrote:
In article ,
Judith in France wrote:

Wow Nick a new title, merci beaucoup sweetness. *What's the weather
like chez vous?

For the past few days, warmer, mostly overcast and dry to damp. *Very
average. *If it keeps up, things will burst into bud shortly.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Lucky you, I miss the very early signs of all that.

Judith
Old 19-02-2009, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I'm sure the property will be quite safe in your absence. Do you have a
sign warning the other locals that they now have to tread carefully ...
very, very carefully indeed :-))

Chien méchant or chien totally soppy? ;-)

Achtung! Minen!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig