Old 21-03-2009, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tilth trouble

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:03:01 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:
The message

from aquachimp contains these words:

My father - God rest his soul - had an old border fork with the tines
bent at rightangles half way along their length.

Such tools exist. I don't know what they're called. I just tried doing
a search to find you a photo of one, but all I managed to find is what
looks like an adjustable bow saw (which I've been looking for, but on
the abbey tools site they call it a combination saw) (least, I hope it
turns out to be what I'm looking for)

The word 'grape' springs to mind.

grapes of wath?

No, grapes for the right word.