Old 29-03-2009, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default oops..

I fell over a watering can in the garden today, stepped backwards to admire
a planting, and whoops over I went, my sunglasses shot off, but apart from a
bruised hip, just a bit embarrassed....

We had a bit of frost last night, but what a gorgeous day today!!

Old 29-03-2009, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29/3/09 18:34, in article ,
"Sheila" wrote:

I fell over a watering can in the garden today, stepped backwards to admire
a planting, and whoops over I went, my sunglasses shot off, but apart from a
bruised hip, just a bit embarrassed....

We had a bit of frost last night, but what a gorgeous day today!!

I've narrowly avoided that with the dog, many times. He's not known as
Oscar Underfoot for nothing. Glad to hear it wasn't worse! Judith's
husband has the urg prize for collateral garden damage, I think - so far.
Let's keep it at 'no worse'! I write this as I watch a hot air balloon
drifting towards us..... It must be horrendously cold up there.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 29-03-2009, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 29, 5:34*pm, "Sheila" wrote:
I fell over a watering can in the garden today, stepped backwards to admire
a planting, and whoops over I went, my sunglasses shot off, but apart from a
bruised hip, just a bit embarrassed....

We had a bit of frost last night, but what a gorgeous day today!!

Sheila, are we related? :-)

Judith
Old 29-03-2009, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Mar 29, 5:34 pm, "Sheila" wrote:
I fell over a watering can in the garden today, stepped backwards to
admire
a planting, and whoops over I went, my sunglasses shot off, but apart from
bruised hip, just a bit embarrassed....

We had a bit of frost last night, but what a gorgeous day today!!

Sheila, are we related? :-)

Judith

Oh no, you didn't do the same did you!! How is hubby??

Old 29-03-2009, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 29, 5:54*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 29/3/09 18:34, in article ,

"Sheila" wrote:
I fell over a watering can in the garden today, stepped backwards to admire
a planting, and whoops over I went, my sunglasses shot off, but apart from a
bruised hip, just a bit embarrassed....

We had a bit of frost last night, but what a gorgeous day today!!

I've narrowly avoided that with the dog, many times. *He's not known as
Oscar Underfoot for nothing. * Glad to hear it wasn't worse! *Judith's
husband has the urg prize for collateral garden damage, I think - so far.
Let's keep it at 'no worse'! *I write this as I watch a hot air balloon
drifting towards us..... *It must be horrendously cold up there.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Seriously Sacha, this is a man who would never, ever visit a doc or
hospital and he has done both since he fell. I think the last time,
before that, was when I called a doctor on Christmas Morning some
years ago, when he said he needed to lay in as his ear ached. GP, a
friend, said he had a burst ear drum. He also said my husband was too
stoic for his own good. He is under house (my) arrest, no driving and
he is showering right now as I have ordered him to bed!!!!! Where I
am off to after I too have showered and locked up. Starry night
tonight, cold, but my neighbour has stuff in his greenhouse,
unheated, which is growing faster than I would have imagined at this
time of year. Maybe I can spend half a day in the garden tomorrow
with the wretched greenhouse.

Judith

Old 30-03-2009, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29/3/09 21:24, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Mar 29, 5:54*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 29/3/09 18:34, in article ,

"Sheila" wrote:
[...]

Remember Ray spent 2 nights in hospital with a dog bite that "didn't need
attention" and remarks to me about "you're making a fuss" etc? Obviously
we've got one each!
It was very cold and frosty here this morning though not a damaging frost, I
hope. The cloud is coming over now so if it stays there'll be no frost
tonight, we hope!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Roraima shrub identification, Oops Iris Cohen Plant Science 3 16-09-2003 04:32 AM
OOPs day one of BBA report Robert Flory Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-07-2003 11:52 PM
OOPs day one of BBA report Robert Flory Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-07-2003 11:43 PM
Time to rest oops REBEL JOE Ponds 0 30-06-2003 04:32 PM
Pelargonium potting questions - Oops! Victoria Clare United Kingdom 0 19-06-2003 10:44 AM