Old 07-05-2009, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.people.silversurfers

Default £96 Million per week: The amount of tribute paid to the EU Empire by British taxpayers

BNP European policy:

EUROPE - back to British independence!

We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the
overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep
the Pound and our traditional weights and measures.

At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our
European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be
free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though
without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket -
political unification.

Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union.
In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater national self-
sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain’s family and trading ties
with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of
the world as it suits us.

Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP will use the £43 million
per day net contribution Britain at present makes to the European
Union to fund many far more useful projects at home.

The most popular political party website in Britain!
http://bnp.org.uk/policies/europe/