Old 06-10-2009, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default URG faq

Isn't it lovely to have this up and runing again? David Rance and RG
have done a great amount of work on it , co-operating with each other
over who does what and when and how. It strikes me that urg is not
only very lucky to have two people but that two, working together, is a
safeguard. If one goes awol (heaven forfend!) the other will know
what's going on. Cormaic just got too busy to be able to keep it
going on his own and kindly handed the passwords/codes etc. over to
David who has shared them with RG, so these two gentlemen working
together are a boon to us all, IMO. Warmest thanks to you both from my
little corner of urg.
David, I'm not sure whether you're up for receiving photos from people
of their gardens or of any get-togethers? Will you let us know when
and if you are, if people want to do that? And if they want to, of
course!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM
URG Kew again? Provisionally Tue 29th Jim W United Kingdom 5 27-07-2003 11:34 PM
URG Kew again? Jim W United Kingdom 19 22-07-2003 05:13 PM
AD: A different way to read urg. kevin United Kingdom 4 19-04-2003 11:08 PM
Humour - I saw this and thought of URG.... flake United Kingdom 15 10-12-2002 01:04 AM