Old 08-01-2010, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sunny Felixstowe

S everyone has been sharing pictures of their gardens in the snow, I thought
I'd join in. I took these this morning before I went to work - on foot and
by bus rather then attempting to drive :-}

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Kathym...38qZC96_ySvQE#

--
Kathy

Old 09-01-2010, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kathy McIntosh" wrote in message
S everyone has been sharing pictures of their gardens in the snow, I
thought I'd join in. I took these this morning before I went to work - on
foot and by bus rather then attempting to drive :-}

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Kathym...38qZC96_ySvQE#

More Felixstowe in snow.
Posted the album as I may well upload some more pictures.
Snowing a lot at the moment and the forecast is for almost continuous snow
until Monday.

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/z...Scenes%202010/

Cheers

Dave R

Old 09-01-2010, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-01-09 16:14:14 +0000, "David WE Roberts" said:

"Kathy McIntosh" wrote in message
S everyone has been sharing pictures of their gardens in the snow, I
thought I'd join in. I took these this morning before I went to work -
on foot and by bus rather then attempting to drive :-}

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Kathym...38qZC96_ySvQE#

More

Felixstowe in snow.
Posted the album as I may well upload some more pictures.
Snowing a lot at the moment and the forecast is for almost continuous
snow until Monday.

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/z...Scenes%202010/

Cheers

Dave R

Pure Christmas card. What a wonderful effect that light gives - it makes
the snow covering even more mysterious and silent.

Look out for J.B. Priestley's "Essays of 5 decades" (Penguin PB, probably
long out of print). There's one called "The first snowfall" that perfectly
describes your feelings.
Graham

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4757 (20100109) __________

http://www.eset.com

Need a recommendation for a sunny windy area perenial Greg P. Gardening 1 01-09-2003 03:02 AM
Creeper for a sunny wall JackBlack United Kingdom 3 23-08-2003 06:03 PM
Vine for hot sunny patio simy1 Gardening 2 22-07-2003 05:40 AM
Sunny Delite delirium Roses 8 08-04-2003 03:32 AM
Seed starting in sunny window: additional light required Tim B Gardening 1 27-01-2003 07:06 PM