Old 13-01-2010, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Christine Liston

"June Hughes" wrote in message
Does anyone remember Chris? I have just received a rather strange email
from someone of that name and don't know whether or not it is her. It
wishes me a Happy New Year and then gives a bit of a spiel about a new
i-phone. I rather hope it was her but it could just have been ad-spam. I
wonder if anyone else has had one?
--

Did it have an attachement? There used to be email viruses which sent
messages to everyone in your address book.

Tim W

Old 13-01-2010, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Tim W
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
Does anyone remember Chris? I have just received a rather strange email
from someone of that name and don't know whether or not it is her. It
wishes me a Happy New Year and then gives a bit of a spiel about a new
i-phone. I rather hope it was her but it could just have been ad-spam. I
wonder if anyone else has had one?
--

Did it have an attachement? There used to be email viruses which sent
messages to everyone in your address book.

Tim W

No. It just had a link to a web-site, which I haven't opened. If it
really is Christine, no doubt she will look here and post accordingly.
--
June Hughes