Old 29-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Julie Pascal

Default please help-new information needed

"Robert" wrote in message
om...
HI:

Ok, ok. I'll bite.

I am a student and am interested in contributing to a body of
knowledge "needed" in the area of your group's expertise.

What are *you* interested in? It sounds like you've come
to a place where someone else isn't telling you what to
study and what to research.

Could anyone from your group give me an idea of any information or
subject matter you would like to see developed or researched more in
your area of interest that is not out there already or may not be in
quite the format that you desire???

I keep looking up at the newsgroup line (hello mental health!
hello uk gardeners!) and trying to identify a pattern. You've
made my head hurt. Though I suppose that homeschoolers
experience a range of mental healthiness and probably garden
quite a bit, too. Isn't spring wonderful? Have the spring
bulbs finished in the uk? Here in north-central USA they
are just starting and I expect at least one more frost.

I would very much appreciate your feedback.

This will be part of my project for a masters in education.

I'm trying, I really am, to think of something for you but I can't.
And I think that the reason that I can't is that my feelings about
education lean toward self-directed learning whenever possible.
An assignment of reading or math or some other basic skill
makes sense but beyond that, self-directed learning would seem
to have unmistakable benefits. And assignments would seem
to have unmistakable drawbacks.

How do assignments train our habits of mind? How do they
short circuit inquiry and exploration?

I would of course make this information available to the group upon
its completion and would gladly make reference to your contribution.

Please respond to:
Thank you very much!!!

Well, I won't be sending the e-mail. I don't have e-mail set up
on my newsreader at the moment. That's not the main reason
though. Mostly I just figure that popping in to ask people to go
out of their way to help (when you don't even read the newsgroup)
and then disappearing is rude.

--Julie

Old 29-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Scott Bryce

Robert wrote:
HI:

I am a student and am interested in contributing to a body of
knowledge "needed" in the area of your group's expertise.

Psychotic English gardeners who homeschool?

--Scott
MEHSC

Old 29-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Daniel Fortin

ok umm how about the actual diagnosis of self-Injury. Its so unsure if its
part of a disorder, or a disorder in its self, or hell is it even at
disorder at all?
Anyways i did a small paper on that myself, and could get far, with the
information available.

Information needed about String Trimmers!!!!!!!!! georgesamuel12 Lawns 0 10-03-2009 08:41 AM
New Gardener COMPLETELY unsure! Help Needed please AngeTheUnsure United Kingdom 12 26-07-2007 02:09 PM
Information Needed Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 05-05-2004 05:07 AM
[IBC] Information Needed kevin bailey Bonsai 0 01-05-2004 11:03 AM
Need information on easy way to dry flowers - please help Sherry D Roses 1 12-01-2004 01:42 AM