Old 09-04-2010, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I made an error...

I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for a
colleague to be invited. I hit the button and then realised that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book; including The
Inspector for Taxes! Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Judith
Old 09-04-2010, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

countymayo.j wrote:
I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for a
colleague to be invited. I hit the button and then realised that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book; including The
Inspector for Taxes! Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Inspector for taxes is probably the ideal person to have on your linkedin
profile! Unless there's something you're not telling us ...
Old 09-04-2010, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"countymayo.j" wrote in message
I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for
colleague to be invited. I hit the button and then realised
that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book;
including The
Inspector for Taxes! Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

What is Linkdin? Some folk keep asking me to join.

Mike

Old 09-04-2010, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzT3JVUGUzM

--
(¯`·. ®óñ© © ²°¹° .·´¯)
Old 09-04-2010, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
,
countymayo.j writes
I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for a
colleague to be invited. I hit the button and then realised that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book; including The
Inspector for Taxes! Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Judith

Hello Judith. If your surname is Lea, I received the invitation.....
having retired recently I still receive many invitations and, unless
exceptional, I hit the "Sorry I don't know this person" button. This
happened in your case. Nothing personal :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Old 09-04-2010, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 9, 11:32*am, "Muddymike" wrote:
"countymayo.j" wrote in message

I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for
colleague to be invited. *I hit the button and then realised
that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book;
including The
Inspector for Taxes! *Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

What is Linkdin? Some folk keep asking me to join.

Mike

See below Mike, it can be useful.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 9, 3:29*pm, Gopher wrote:
In message
,
countymayo.j writes

I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for a
colleague to be invited. *I hit the button and then realised that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book; including The
Inspector for Taxes! *Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Judith

Hello Judith. If your surname is Lea, I received the invitation.....
having retired recently I still receive many invitations and, unless
exceptional, I hit the "Sorry I don't know this person" button. This
happened in your case. Nothing personal :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Oh dear!!!! :-) Now you do know me, yes that is my surname.

Judith
Old 09-04-2010, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
,
countymayo.j writes
On Apr 9, 3:29*pm, Gopher wrote:
In message
,
countymayo.j writes

I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for a
colleague to be invited. *I hit the button and then realised that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book; including The
Inspector for Taxes! *Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Judith

Hello Judith. If your surname is Lea, I received the invitation.....
having retired recently I still receive many invitations and, unless
exceptional, I hit the "Sorry I don't know this person" button. This
happened in your case. Nothing personal :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Oh dear!!!! :-) Now you do know me, yes that is my surname.

Judith

Don't worry Judith. It's because Linkdin says that Judith Lea has
invited me to join up etc. But don't worry .... I won't say anything.
Your secret is safe :-))))

--
Gopher .... I know my place!
Old 09-04-2010, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Gopher wrote:

Hello Judith. If your surname is Lea, I received the invitation.....
having retired recently I still receive many invitations and, unless
exceptional, I hit the "Sorry I don't know this person" button. This
happened in your case. Nothing personal :-))

I keep reading that as Lindkin, and wondering what the Lind
communality stands for :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.