Old 02-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Registered User

Default Beautiful Imported Trees for sale

Hello all,
My name is Giles Warren and i live in Horsham, West Sussex. Ive just opened my website after taking my first trip to Spain to import a variety of Trees (olive trees, mandarin, lemon, cyas, trachycarpus, cordylines) , all the trees have been hand selected from various nurseries around the Barcelona and Valencia regions of spain to ensure they are better quality than what you can buy in uk nurseries. I have been selling locally through word of mouth and local papers but now we have a pallet delivery service in place and can deliver nationally. Please come and have a look around my new website and if you have any questions including requests for future trips then please ask,
Giles Warren
Giles Warren Trees

07715586323
Old 02-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Registered User

gileswarrentrees.com
Old 02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by gileswarren View Post
Hello all,
My name is Giles Warren and i live in Horsham, West Sussex. Ive just opened my website after taking my first trip to Spain to import a variety of Trees (olive trees, mandarin, lemon, cyas, trachycarpus, cordylines) , all the trees have been hand selected from various nurseries around the Barcelona and Valencia regions of spain to ensure they are better quality than what you can buy in uk nurseries. I have been selling locally through word of mouth and local papers but now we have a pallet delivery service in place and can deliver nationally. Please come and have a look around my new website and if you have any questions including requests for future trips then please ask,
Giles Warren
Giles Warren Trees

07715586323
Importing large mature Cycas revoluta specimens from Spain is a good idea, as they are very slow growing here. Large ones are also more likely to survive cold weather.

Cordylines are not palms either. Moreover they are easy and fast to grow in Britain. So you are not going to achieve anything like the same price per foot as cycas revoluta, or true palms. I'd have a quick look at other people's prices if I were you, to avoid disappointment.