Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Registered User

Default Privot hedge dying and turning a funny colour.

Our privot headge is dying and turning a funny colour. See photos below.

But this only happening where the hedge meets the lawn, where it doesn't meet the lawn its fine. We had the lawn laid last year and the company laid it on sand rather than soil. Anyway the lawn failed and we are currently taking them to court as they were unwilling to resolve the problem.

Between the hedge and lawn is a 1ft boarder of plum slate and I guess under that is sand from when the lawn was laid.

We had had to have the sand and new turf taken away and topsoil and new turf laid (grass growing nicely now).

So just to sum up, if I look at the privot thats near the grass its a funny colour and thin. If I look where the lawn ends the privots quickly turns green and healty. (see photo with sleepers)

Does anyone know how I can recover the Privot.

Thanks Gav

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14...1790_Dated.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14...1786_Dated.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14...n/DSCF2047.jpg