Old 20-12-2010, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weather Monday

Chucking it down with rain here on the South East part of the Isle of Wight.
However, last time I said we were lucky and only having rain, an urgler from
the North part of the Island emailed me and said they had snow :-((

Reminds me of a morning a few years back when we had rain here. I took my
wife to work, she worked in the Legal department of the Council and after a
couple of miles heading North, we hit snow. The top half of the Island was
paralysed!!

In case this rain turns nasty and we have icy roads, I have had to cancel a
social event for tonight. How many more will be cancelled???

Eldest daughter was due to fly out from Heathrow yesterday to Morocco. As
everybody knows, Heathrow was 'closed'. Whole holiday has now been
transferred to Easter :-)) and she will be spending it with us :-))

Hope you aren't having too much snow :-))

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.