Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-01-2011, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Potted plants this time of year

Hi,
I need some help.
I'm organising a funeral for a close friend and there's a slight
difficulty. She hated cut flowers and didn't have them in the house, any
time.
I'm thinking of potted plants/flowers for the funeral service, but
haven't a clue what's available this time of year and how hardy they
might be, if I bought them several days before and how they'd stand up
to a long journey to the crematorium. Budget is a consideration, too.
Any suggestions welcomed, and many thanks in advance.