Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Registered User

Smile Plants wanted for garden makeover on a shoestring

Hello,

I’m giving my garden a cottage garden makeover, but I’m on a shoestring budget : )

If anybody has any plants or shrubs they no longer want in their garden or maybe dividing, I am happy to come and collect in the Buckinghamshire or Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire area. I can pay a small amount towards them or can give them a very good home for free : ), please contact me if you have one or maybe more of any of the following plants or something similar : )
Lots of English lavenders as I want to create a small lavender patch!
roses and climbing roses (especially scented ones) : )
a small acer tree
Ivy (for climbing over trellis)
clematis (any colours)
daises
Achillea
geraniums
Iris
lillys
Campanula
rockery boulders and rockery plants
trellis (any condition as I don’t mind giving it a lick of wood stain) : )
Obelisks (wood, willow or wrought iron)
cottage garden flowers or seeds

Also I wandered if anybody knows of any Nurseries or Growers that sell plants, shrubs and flowers cheaper. Ideally in the Buckinghamshire.Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire area but I don’t mind traveling further afield for a real gem!

Thank you for reading, sorry its a bit long, really looking forward to any replies : ) Please send me a personal message or a reply, Thanks so much : )