Old 12-02-2011, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Fibre optic broadband

Just to say we have changed over, it was very easy and straight forward took
only 15 mins and the cost is very similar to ordinary broadband, except our
very old computer still running on win98 has so far refused to connect, I
only mention this as it was the one I used to look in at URG and I am now
having to use the news reader in windows mail which does allsorts of strange
things.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs