Old 03-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered User

Default Berlan brush cutter spares

Hi I have a BERLAN BMS430-S 2 stroke brush cutter and need spare parts for it. Does anyone know where to get bits for this or is it also marketed under another badge?

Thanks in advance
Old 03-03-2011, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"oldyellow" wrote

Hi I have a BERLAN BMS430-S 2 stroke brush cutter and need spare parts
for it. Does anyone know where to get bits for this or is it also
marketed under another badge?

Thanks in advance

What's the make of the engine, Briggs and Stratton, Honda, Tecumseh, ....

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 03-03-2011, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

g'day oldyellow,

i can't help you a all.

jsut i am always curious about machinery, whee is this machine made
and by whom?

i googled and only found your post about it no other details of the
questions above.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:51:36 +0000, oldyellow
wrote:

Hi I have a BERLAN BMS430-S 2 stroke brush cutter and need spare parts
for it. Does anyone know where to get bits for this or is it also
marketed under another badge?

Thanks in advance

--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

and also: Isaiah 38:1&17-18 KJV

1: Thus saith the Lord, set thine house in order: for thou shalt die and not live.
17: for thou hast cast all my sins behind my back.
18: For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down in the pit cannot hope for truth.

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Seek truth and understanding will follow"

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hi I have a BERLAN BMS430-S 2 stroke brush cutter and need spare parts
for it. Does anyone know where to get bits for this or is it also
marketed under another badge?

Thanks in advance

A friend in the trade tells me that a company called HGF Tools make
parts that are listed as compatible with Berlan though he's never
heard of Berlan until he found the reference this evening. Apparently
there are some eBay sellers that sell HGF products and he suggests
that a trawl of eBay might give some leads.

He also mentioned that he's searched for HGF Tools online but could
only find things in German and can't understand any of it. But he
assumes HGF is a German company. Hope that helps a bit.

Depending on the parts you need, working out the engine manufacturer
for example might lead in the right direction. Presumably the manual
isn't available?

Jake
Old 03-03-2011, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

http://www.worldlingo.com/SiLVb2DaME...&wl_trglang=en

http://www.hgf-tools.net/Motorsense/...316 cbb2f40d8

you can download free translator programs.

but it looks like it might be best if you contact these people they
may have some leads?

Old 04-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered User

Thanks, I have emailed them today.
Old 23-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Registered User

Update on this, I ordered a new engine from them online for €55 (approx £50) excellent service it arrived 6 days later. All fitted now and working
very well
Old 10-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellow View Post
Update on this, I ordered a new engine from them online for €55 (approx £50) excellent service it arrived 6 days later. All fitted now and working
very well
Hi, I know this is a bit off the thread, but can you please tell me, how do you find the backpack type to use in comparison to the bullhorn handle type ? Ta.