Old 11-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Registered User

Thanks for all the help everyone, it makes sense why there is no edit button now!

I'll look into a ph tester when we next go garden shopping, I have a lot to learn! both of our neighbours have young children so they also have very child friendly gardens (a lawn and some patio with some potted flowers etc) though I can't see on one side they may have some nice plants in the ground.

I'm sorry if my original post was "unreadable" but I honestly didn't think it was that terrible. I do feel a little pushed away and have since asked for advice elsewhere as I felt a bit shot down. Just a little friendly advice from someone who does use other forums (though I know this isnt actually a forum) maybe it's best to criticise someones posting via PM instead of publically. I would hope that someone with dyslexia wasnt replied too in the same manner. Afterall you do get the general gist of what im asking from my first post. I'm sorry some of you found it difficult but maybe next time you could contact the poster via PM instead of publically shooting them down.

Again thankyou for all the wonderful advice that has been given to me, it has all been taken on board and gone on my garden shopping list. I hope I havent offended anyone too much with my bad grammar. It's a shame I feel like I have to watch how I type too much here, I was hoping to keep posting for the great advice I have been given but feel I can't.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default hi im new and need help!

news

--
popticle

"" I feel like I have to watch how I type too much here, I was hoping to
keep posting for the great advice I have been given but feel I can't.

I regret that that is how uk.rec.gardening is. Toe the line or expect a
letter to your family :-((

Kind regards

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive