Old 10-04-2011, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weed Rant!

My neighbour will not weed his garden so all his dandelions seed themselves
in my garden!

Just stop watching TV and do some weeding in your garden!!!

Rant over.

Thank you for being patient. :O)

Old 10-04-2011, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:58:32 +0100, "Racquel Darrian"
.(y)uk wrote:

My neighbour will not weed his garden so all his dandelions seed themselves
in my garden!

Just stop watching TV and do some weeding in your garden!!!

Rant over.

Thank you for being patient. :O)

Be grateful it's only dandelions! There were half a dozen himalayan
balsam plants "next door" last year. Now I'm pulling it up in my
garden by the bucketload every week and looking over the fence at the
hundreds growing there that I can't get at!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Racquel Darrian" wrote

My neighbour will not weed his garden so all his dandelions seed themselves
in my garden!

Just stop watching TV and do some weeding in your garden!!!

Rant over.

Thank you for being patient.

We have neighbours like that, the owner who kept the gardens reasonably tidy
moved out and now rents it out. The renters just let everything grow or they
mow everything, either one or the other. I've seen the result of them mowing
over the borders killing the flowers and allowing the weeds to take
advantage and the lack of proper mowing of the grass so weeds also take over
there. Their place is now a sea of weed flowers and we now have ground elder
coming through at the back despite me putting in a plastic barrier on the
boundary. Their fence which is between our gardens is also falling over but
luckily onto their side. No wonder they put plastic flowers in their tubs.
We hardly ever had any weeds in our gardens but that is about to change I
fear.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden