Old 24-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Registered User

Default Why waste time cleaning a concrete patio surface and removing all those weeds

If you stopped to work it out and add up how many hours and amount of money it costs to maintain your old concrete slabbed patio it would be around £250 per annum (not taking into account the water bill for jet-washing).
By fitting a TactTiles patio or garden terrace you are giving yourself peace of mind, saving money and getting a softer surface for the kids to run around on.
The speed and ease of laying the TactTiles can be readily seen on our website.

The South Devon Case Study proves my point. The owners of this good sized garden terrace were fed-up with cleaning the concrete at least twice a year and the constant drudgery of pulling up weeds was really a chore. Their concerns with their toddler starting to run around on this uneven 'trip-hazard surface were well founded.

Their new TactTiles surface in Briq Style went down in one day and transformed the area, making it safe and comfortable for all the family and bringing cleaning and weeding chores to a total HALT! Who wants to spend time cleaning anyway?

Give Tact Enviro a call for your next patio project and you may find you could even do it yourself. No heavy concrete slabs to lift and no cement to have to mix this surfacing system is REVOLUTIONARY. Call 01458 253395 today for instant advice.

Old 25-04-2011, 06:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
news
Floor Doctor wrote:

If you stopped to work it out and add up how many hours and amount of
money it costs to maintain your old concrete slabbed patio it would be
around £250 per annum

Not necessary; just rub Spam on it!

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Went about advertising his business in the wrong way didn't he? Should have
taken notice on how to do it ;-)

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 22:26:13 +0100, "alan.holmes"
wrote:

Abuse message sent!

I did, too. Amusing to see that Garden Banter has two layers of
anti-spam before you can send an email to the webmaster! There's some
phrase involving geese and sauce on the tip of my tongue...

--
Mike.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

wrote:

Abuse message sent!

I did, too. Amusing to see that Garden Banter has two layers of
anti-spam before you can send an email to the webmaster! There's some
phrase involving geese and sauce on the tip of my tongue...

Good Lord! I sent that on, probably, the same day as Alan's.

--
Mike.