Old 01-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Charlie

Default Gardeners World Sweet Pea Trials

I sent an email off to one company, but haven't heard anything.

Charlie.

"Natalie" wrote in message
Has anyone received any of these free seeds?

I ordered some online from Mr Fothergills and Thompson & Morgan. Received

letter today from Mr F saying I was unlucky. At least they let me know.

Natalie

---

Old 01-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Martin Sykes

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
I sent an email off to one company, but haven't heard anything.

Charlie.

Ditto.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

If it's the 'Lilac Ripple' ones, I got mine last week from Johnsons. I still
have some left which I was saving for next year but will give away if
anyone's really desperate to try them this year.

Martin

Old 01-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Fenny

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Natalie say...
Has anyone received any of these free seeds?

I ordered some online from Mr Fothergills and Thompson & Morgan. Received a
letter today from Mr F saying I was unlucky. At least they let me know.

I emailed Thompson & Morgan and got a packet of seeds last week.
--
Fenny
I can read your mind, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 03-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Drakanthus

Mine just arrived!

Old 03-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Charlie

Yup, so did mine this morning! Woo hoo!

Charlie.

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
Mine just arrived!
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

GW Sweet pea trials Pam Moore United Kingdom 1 09-09-2003 06:22 PM
Sweet Pea Trials Faye United Kingdom 0 01-06-2003 05:20 PM
Sweet Pea Trials Adrian Jones United Kingdom 2 04-05-2003 09:08 PM
sweet pea trials Graham Wells United Kingdom 1 14-04-2003 08:08 AM
Sweet Pea Trials+Gardeners World janet.bennett United Kingdom 2 13-04-2003 02:44 PM