Old 23-09-2011, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default PING Sacha

Email playing up, hope you got plants OK !

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 23-09-2011, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
Not yet but tomorrow is another day! ;-)
--

Oh dear and i sent them first class as well!

Janet
Old 26-09-2011, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
Nothing on Saturday, I'm afraid, so x-ing fingers for today. Makes me
feel like "Post early for Christmas"!!

So much for first class post and LIVE PLANTS written all over box! Hope
they aren't too battered or dry by the time they get to you.

Janet
Old 26-09-2011, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Janet Tweedy wrote:
Nothing on Saturday, I'm afraid, so x-ing fingers for today. Makes me
feel like "Post early for Christmas"!!

So much for first class post and LIVE PLANTS written all over box! Hope
they aren't too battered or dry by the time they get to you.

I got a "live plants, perishable, urgent" parcel letter through the door
last week, but instead of leaving it by the bin like the 'normal' postman
and parcel lady would, whoever left this one decided to take it back to the
depot. Couldn't go next day, day after that Nick went and they wouldn't
give him it cos he didn't have my ID. Couldn't go next day. It was
Saturday morning before the poor damned things saw light of day!

Ironically, they were replacements for thompson and Morgan plants that died.
..
Old 26-09-2011, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Martin
writes
Amateur Gardener didn't arrive either.

I'll put the next two in the post tomorrow Martin!

Janet

Old 26-09-2011, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
Safely here and potted up, thanks so much Janet, yet again! They
looked a little dry but absolutely nothing to worry about.

So is the eupatorium, a ligustrifolia one then?

The capitata is a really dark blue and flowers late anyway but seems to
be flowering again!
I'll post Sirius auricula tomorrow probably.

Janet
Old 27-09-2011, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
The capitata is a really dark blue and flowers late anyway but seems
to be flowering again!
I'll post Sirius auricula tomorrow probably.
Janet

Unfortunately, the flower on the capitata looks a bit sad so I'll see
if it's perked up a bit.

It's a strange flower, it has a ring of blue showing then all grey in
the middle but I guess it must have suffered in the post delay.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ping Sacha Judith in France United Kingdom 3 17-05-2008 03:51 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 18 21-01-2008 04:07 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 3 16-10-2007 10:55 PM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM