Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2011, 06:30 AM
Registered User

Default Advice on indoor plant

Dear Garden Banter,

I need some help please!

I am doing some work with children with severe learning disabilties (SLD) and one of the projects is to get the children to look after indoor plants during the winter. First thing is we have a budget that needs to buy 12 plants so I was thinking about £4 to £8 max per plant. What plant should I get?

Requirements:
- Indoor plant
- Easy to maintain but also that you can see change at least week to week. So potentially something that flowers

Best,

Thatboy