Old 07-01-2012, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Compost Worms

Can you buy them? If so where and how much?

Happy New Year if it's not too late.

Mike

Old 07-01-2012, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

http://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/
Old 08-01-2012, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 7, 5:20*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Can you buy them? If so where and how much?

Happy New Year if it's not too late.

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

Or you can become part of the worm Ponzi scheme.

Old 09-01-2012, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 8, 6:22*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 7, 5:20 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Can you buy them? If so where and how much?

Happy New Year if it's not too late.

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

Or you can become part of the worm Ponzi scheme.

??????

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

There was once/still may be a Ponsi scheme with worms. You become a
worm breeder (having paid out money). Worms are in big demand and
very useful so you can sell them. That's the story.

In fact, worms are not in great demand, your initial worms sales go to
other new breeders.
When no more breeders are to be found, you are stuck with loads of
worms that no-one wants.

A bit like the ostrich and llama/alpaca scams.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 8, 6:22 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 7, 5:20 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Can you buy them? If so where and how much?

Happy New Year if it's not too late.

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

Or you can become part of the worm Ponzi scheme.

??????

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo
straight.

There was once/still may be a Ponsi scheme with worms. You become a
worm breeder (having paid out money). Worms are in big demand and
very useful so you can sell them. That's the story.

In fact, worms are not in great demand, your initial worms sales go to
other new breeders.
When no more breeders are to be found, you are stuck with loads of
worms that no-one wants.

A bit like the ostrich and llama/alpaca scams.

Selling Pyramids ;-)

Mike

Old 13-01-2012, 12:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
Can you buy them? If so where and how much?

http://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/

I never need to buy them, I have a compost heap and they just appear as if
by magic. Hundreds, or even thousands.

Old 13-01-2012, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
Can you buy them? If so where and how much?

http://www.wigglywigglers.co.uk/

I never need to buy them, I have a compost heap and they just appear as if
by magic. Hundreds, or even thousands.

:-)))))

That's why I asked. I have thousands of them too. Thought I might make a bit
on the side ;-)

Mike