Old 22-01-2012, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default January Wildlife

Now I'm getting really miffed.

First of all people post lists of what's flowering in their gardens
and I can only look at a measly couple of flowers on a forsythia.

Then people post about bees and other friendly little creatures and
all I have is this (click photo for larger view):

http://www.rivendell.org.uk/gallery/...isplay_medi a

And it's January!!!!!

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

If a man is alone in the garden and speaks, and there is no woman
to hear him, is he still wrong?
Old 22-01-2012, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 22/01/2012 13:37, Jake wrote:

Now I'm getting really miffed.

First of all people post lists of what's flowering in their gardens
and I can only look at a measly couple of flowers on a forsythia.

Then people post about bees and other friendly little creatures and
all I have is this (click photo for larger view):

http://www.rivendell.org.uk/gallery/...isplay_medi a

And it's January!!!!!

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

If a man is alone in the garden and speaks, and there is no woman
to hear him, is he still wrong?

I must say it's very tolerant of you to take it's photograph. I take
rather more than that ... squish! :~)
--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
Old 22-01-2012, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote in
:

If a man is alone in the garden and speaks, and there is no woman
to hear him, is he still wrong?

No! Maggie Thatcher is living proof.

Baz
Old 22-01-2012, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On Jan 22, 1:37*pm, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:
Now I'm getting really miffed.

First of all people post lists of what's flowering in their gardens
and I can only look at a measly couple of flowers on a forsythia.

Then people post about bees and other friendly little creatures and
all I have is this (click photo for larger view):

http://www.rivendell.org.uk/gallery/...bum=16&pid=125....

And it's January!!!!!

Cheers, Jake

But think Jake we have most of the UK's rain, so it's just possible
that He(She) is looking for a Water lilly
David @ the wet end of Swansea Bay
Old 22-01-2012, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

I must say it's very tolerant of you to take it's photograph. *I take
rather more than that ... squish! :~)
--
Spider

It just could be it's pasport photo.

Old 22-01-2012, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 22/01/2012 14:24, Dave Hill wrote:

I must say it's very tolerant of you to take it's photograph. I take
rather more than that ... squish! :~)
--
Spider

It just could be it's pasport photo.