Old 22-03-2012, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default I don't believe it!

Another day without rain, infact sunshine for much of the day and the
shade temp went up to 63f.
At this rate we will have dehydrated mud to deal with soon.
Got the small rotovator out and choped up one path between the dahlia
beds this afternoon, still a bit sticky.
The weeds are comming up along the paths so will want dealing with in
the next few days.(If it stays dry and the wind drops)
David @ the normally wet end of Swansea Bay.
Old 22-03-2012, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Another day without rain, infact sunshine for much of the day and the
shade temp went up to 63f.
At this rate we will have dehydrated mud to deal with soon.
Got the small rotovator out and choped up one path between the dahlia
beds this afternoon, still a bit sticky.
The weeds are comming up along the paths so will want dealing with in
the next few days.(If it stays dry and the wind drops)
David @ the normally wet end of Swansea Bay.

Not had rain for days. Lovely sunshine for days :-))

(Had the Air Con on in the car today) ....... :-))

SUMMER must be here ;-)

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight