Old 28-04-2012, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A month's rain in a day

Apparently we are due that in the South tomorrow.
Now my memory may be failing me, but haven't we already had that last week?
Or is this another "two for one" offer?

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old 28-04-2012, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
Apparently we are due that in the South tomorrow.
Now my memory may be failing me, but haven't we already had that last
week?
Or is this another "two for one" offer?

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/) (='.'=) (")_(")

Help settle the dust

Mike

Old 28-04-2012, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:43:35 +0100, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:

Apparently we are due that in the South tomorrow.
Now my memory may be failing me, but haven't we already had that last week?
Or is this another "two for one" offer?

You may strike lucky - if it doesn't start raining till 9 am and then
finishes by 9 pm, you'll get a month's rain in half a day

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the asylum formerly known as the
dry end of Swansea Bay.
Old 28-04-2012, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Apparently we are due that in the South tomorrow.
Now my memory may be failing me, but haven't we already had that last
week?
Or is this another "two for one" offer?

BOGOF!

SOGANW?

[Suffer One Get Another Next Week]

Old 28-04-2012, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

--

Martin

What's all the fuss?
With the rain the south has been getting per month for the last couple
of years it may be enough to lay the dust.
Where as if it was Our monthly amount of good Welsh Rain then you
would have something to worry about.
David @ the wet end of Swansea Bay

Old 28-04-2012, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
Apparently we are due that in the South tomorrow.
Now my memory may be failing me, but haven't we already had that last
week?
Or is this another "two for one" offer?

This is the Felixstowe peninsular David. We have weather like no where else
:-}

--
Kathy

Old 29-04-2012, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 23:54:00 +0100, "Kathy" wrote:

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
Apparently we are due that in the South tomorrow.
Now my memory may be failing me, but haven't we already had that last
week?
Or is this another "two for one" offer?

This is the Felixstowe peninsular David. We have weather like no where
else
:-}

Often it is very like the weather on the other side of the North Sea.

It's very kind of you to offer to share your weather with us Martin, but at
the moment we don't have a use for it, so you may keep it all to yourself.
Perhaps we can share when it's warmer and drier? In return we will send you
a double cone from the Little Ice-cream Company [Please note - senders
cannot guarantee goods will arrive in an eatable condition]

--
Kathy

Old 29-04-2012, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:00:31 +0100, "Kathy" wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 23:54:00 +0100, "Kathy" wrote:

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
Apparently we are due that in the South tomorrow.
Now my memory may be failing me, but haven't we already had that last
week?
Or is this another "two for one" offer?

This is the Felixstowe peninsular David. We have weather like no where
else
:-}

Often it is very like the weather on the other side of the North Sea.

It's very kind of you to offer to share your weather with us Martin, but
at
the moment we don't have a use for it, so you may keep it all to yourself.
Perhaps we can share when it's warmer and drier?

It's drier but still cold.

You can send drier. It's till tipping it down here, even though the forcast
says it will clear this afternoon. it will still be too soggy for the
allotment or garden, which means I shall have to do some housework instead
:-{

In return we will send you
a double cone from the Little Ice-cream Company [Please note - senders
cannot guarantee goods will arrive in an eatable condition]

:-)

--
Kathy