Old 15-06-2012, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chiltern seed discount

Just got an email about an online discount on all seeds from Chiltern
Seeds as a Staff member has been chosen as an Olympic Torch bearer.

"To celebrate our long-term member of staff, Pauline Powell, being
chosen to bear the Olympic Torch, we are pleased to offer our customers
a 20% discount from June 15th to June 25th"
--
Janet Tweedy

Old 15-06-2012, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Just got an email about an online discount on all seeds from Chiltern
Seeds as a Staff member has been chosen as an Olympic Torch bearer.

"To celebrate our long-term member of staff, Pauline Powell, being chosen
to bear the Olympic Torch, we are pleased to offer our customers a 20%
discount from June 15th to June 25th"
--
Janet Tweedy

Sounds like they may be relocating down to Oxfordshire, I have a soft spot
for Chilterns as they were the only place I used to be able to get the weird
and wonderful stuff I kept hearing about but could never find

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Old 16-06-2012, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:38:46 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Just got an email about an online discount on all seeds from Chiltern
Seeds as a Staff member has been chosen as an Olympic Torch bearer.

"To celebrate our long-term member of staff, Pauline Powell, being chosen
to bear the Olympic Torch, we are pleased to offer our customers a 20%
discount from June 15th to June 25th"
--
Janet Tweedy

Sounds like they may be relocating down to Oxfordshire, I have a soft spot
for Chilterns as they were the only place I used to be able to get the weird
and wonderful stuff I kept hearing about but could never find

Is Chilterns the one with the tall narrow catalogue? (Or was about 10
years ago?)
I used to drool over the seeds they had regularly!
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk
Old 16-06-2012, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 16/06/2012 10:35, mogga wrote:

Is Chilterns the one with the tall narrow catalogue? (Or was about 10
years ago?)
I used to drool over the seeds they had regularly!

Yes, that's the one; still the same today.

It's fatal to read through it (as I do every year) because you en up
with a huge list of seeds you must have

Jon
NE England
Old 17-06-2012, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NT NT is offline

On Jun 16, 9:59*pm, Jon wrote:
On 16/06/2012 10:35, mogga wrote:

Is Chilterns the one with the tall narrow catalogue? (Or was about 10
years ago?)
I used to drool over the seeds they had regularly!

Yes, that's the one; still the same today.

It's fatal to read through it (as I do every year) because you en up
with a huge list of seeds you must have

Jon
NE England

heh, yes. But like any catalogue it can omit important info

NT