Old 10-05-2013, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Nature

Do any of the posters on this newsgroup/forum 'really' feel that they have
more experience than nature?

Mike

Old 10-05-2013, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10/05/2013 16:59, 'Mike' wrote:
Do any of the posters on this newsgroup/forum 'really' feel that they have
more experience than nature?

Mike

Does "nature" have any experience of growing plants in plastic pots (or
in terracotta ones for that matter)?

--

Jeff
Old 10-05-2013, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Does "nature" have any experience of growing plants in plastic pots (or
in terracotta ones for that matter)?

From my experience Nature has no trouble growing plants in pots of any
form as long as soil or compost is pot in to them.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10/05/2013 19:40, David Hill wrote:
Does "nature" have any experience of growing plants in plastic pots (or
in terracotta ones for that matter)?

From my experience Nature has no trouble growing plants in pots of any
form as long as soil or compost is pot in to them.

Well, I doubt that nature has any experience of putting soil in pots, so
I believe that I (and anyone else in this NG) can claim to answer the
OP's question "Do any of the posters on this newsgroup/forum 'really'
feel that they have more experience than nature?".

You could equally claim greenhouse culture, ring culture, grafting, and
even more esoteric things such as hydroponics if you were into that form
of culture.

--

Jeff