Old 14-07-2013, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weather change in vane

The weather vane has been all around the clock several times and a
delightful breeze is gusting now and then. At present the wind is in
the north, so I wonder what change that will bring, if any!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 14-07-2013, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 15:16:31 +0100, Sacha wrote:

The weather vane has been all around the clock several times and a
delightful breeze is gusting now and then. At present the wind is in
the north, so I wonder what change that will bring, if any!

You're south of us Swansea Bay guardians so if anything, more warm
weather I suppose! If the forecasts are to be believed, David and I
should have another 10+ days of sunny heat.

There is no sign of the appointment of a Minister for Drought so
there's every reason to expect things to continue as they are for a
while.

--
Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Old 14-07-2013, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-07-14 18:12:12 +0100, Jake said:

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 15:16:31 +0100, Sacha wrote:

The weather vane has been all around the clock several times and a
delightful breeze is gusting now and then. At present the wind is in
the north, so I wonder what change that will bring, if any!

You're south of us Swansea Bay guardians so if anything, more warm
weather I suppose! If the forecasts are to be believed, David and I
should have another 10+ days of sunny heat.

There is no sign of the appointment of a Minister for Drought so
there's every reason to expect things to continue as they are for a
while.

The very second they appoint a Minister for Drought, I'm buying shares
in Barbour! Ray has heard the forecast and tells me it's as you
describe for us, too. All I can say is - for the umpteenth time - I'm
so relieved we put in a borehole! It has paid for itself over and
over again, even given the truly awful summers we've had.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com