Old 31-07-2013, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I'm livid

"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but that's not the
point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Old 31-07-2013, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Let It Be" wrote in news:ktbfpm$qjc$1@dont-
email.me:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas now"
Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

Baz
Old 01-08-2013, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 01/08/2013 10:51, Baz wrote:
"Let It wrote in news:ktbfpm$qjc$1@dont-
email.me:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas now"
Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

Baz

LOL! I like that :~))

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
Old 01-08-2013, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin wrote in
:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow?
Given that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas
now" Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

That would be a grave thing to do, perhaps warranted by the acute
situation

It was a joke. Was meant to read.
You are taking the **** now.
Well I thought it was funny.

Baz

Old 01-08-2013, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 01/08/2013 11:10, Baz wrote:
Martin wrote in

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas
now" Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

That would be a grave thing to do, perhaps warranted by the acute
situation

It was a joke. Was meant to read.
You are taking the **** now.
Well I thought it was funny.

Baz

Baz - it *was* funny and Martin was carrying the jokè further. He was
using word play - based on the acute and grave symbols in the French
language.

HTH

--
Wendy Tinley
SE Sheffield
Old 01-08-2013, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas now"
Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

That would be a grave thing to do, perhaps warranted by the acute
situation

Very good!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-08-2013, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas now"
Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

That would be a grave thing to do, perhaps warranted by the acute
situation

Very good!

A prize if you can use a cedilla?

Ce dill a goesa witha da fisha?
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Chris Hogg wrote in
:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow?
Given that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas
now" Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

Baz

"Vous avez mange tout" perhaps!

No, not really at all.

Baz
Old 01-08-2013, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow? Given
that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas now"
Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

Baz

"Vous avez mange tout" perhaps!

Or even "sucre bleu"
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-08-2013, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote in
:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow?
Given that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas
now" Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

Baz

"Vous avez mange tout" perhaps!

Or even "sucre bleu"

You eat everything blue sugar. Please, what does that mean?

Maintenant, vous êtes à la fois prenez la ****e.

Baz
Old 01-08-2013, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baz wrote in :

Sacha wrote in
:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow?
Given that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas
now" Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

Baz

"Vous avez mange tout" perhaps!

Or even "sucre bleu"

You eat everything blue sugar. Please, what does that mean?

Maintenant, vous êtes à la fois prenez la ****e.

Baz

Mais je sais que tu plaisantais.

Baz
Old 01-08-2013, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-01 15:28:21 +0100, Baz said:

Sacha wrote in
:

Tahiri wrote:
"
Is it too much to ask that he liases with me about what to grow?
Given that it's my ground and it cost a whole lot of money, but
that's not the point.

Next year two lots of peas, clearly labelled His and Hers!

Then he'll have double the crop for no effort on his part. ROTFL

Then, and only then, write a letter saying "you are taking the peas
now" Of course you will have to write it in a foreign accent.

Baz

"Vous avez mange tout" perhaps!

Or even "sucre bleu"

You eat everything blue sugar. Please, what does that mean?

Maintenant, vous êtes à la fois prenez la ****e.

Baz

I think you meant to say on fait un jeu des mots, Baz! ;-) 'mangez
tout' is a pun on mangetout peas. Sucre bleu was a very poor pun on
the French expletive 'sacre bleu'. I couldn't understand a word of
this in Dutch or German and would struggle in Italian very badly. I
just happened to learn French from a very young age, though if it had
been Chinese it would probably be more useful now! Martin's wife speaks
fluent French, so obviously some has rubbed off on him!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com