Old 01-09-2013, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chef on One Show

Can anyone id the chef who was on the One Show one evening last week.
Tom Someone, I think but I just can't remember his surname nor the
precise evening he was on! He was a very large rugby player type man
and very genial and smiley.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-09-2013, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"sacha" wrote...

Can anyone id the chef who was on the One Show one evening last week. Tom
Someone, I think but I just can't remember his surname nor the precise
evening he was on! He was a very large rugby player type man and very
genial and smiley.

Didn't see it but it sounds like Tom Kerridge of the Hand and Flowers
Pub/Restaurant at Marlow...

http://www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Tsk. So sorry, wrong group.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-09-2013, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-09-01 17:48:06 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"sacha" wrote...

Can anyone id the chef who was on the One Show one evening last week.
Tom Someone, I think but I just can't remember his surname nor the
precise evening he was on! He was a very large rugby player type man
and very genial and smiley.

Didn't see it but it sounds like Tom Kerridge of the Hand and Flowers
Pub/Restaurant at Marlow...

http://www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/

And it is, thank you, Bob. Sorry to send this incorrectly.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-09-2013, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 01/09/2013 19:12, sacha wrote:
Tsk. So sorry, wrong group.

What's wrong?
Chefs use Veg when they cook.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-09-01 19:33:39 +0000, David Hill said:

On 01/09/2013 19:12, sacha wrote:
Tsk. So sorry, wrong group.

What's wrong?
Chefs use Veg when they cook.

Lol! There is that!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 23-09-2013, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"sacha" wrote

Bob Hobden said:

"sacha" wrote...

Can anyone id the chef who was on the One Show one evening last week.
Tom Someone, I think but I just can't remember his surname nor the
precise evening he was on! He was a very large rugby player type man
and very genial and smiley.

Didn't see it but it sounds like Tom Kerridge of the Hand and Flowers
Pub/Restaurant at Marlow...

http://www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/

And it is, thank you, Bob. Sorry to send this incorrectly.

Just to remind you that he has a new series starting on the TV tonight, 8.30
on BBC2, showing how to make his version of Pub Grub. Won't be anything like
our favourite food pubs the Red Lion or Rose and Olive Branch serve, I'm
certain of that.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 24-09-2013, 07:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-09-23 17:03:36 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"sacha" wrote

Bob Hobden said:

"sacha" wrote...

Can anyone id the chef who was on the One Show one evening last week.
Tom Someone, I think but I just can't remember his surname nor the
precise evening he was on! He was a very large rugby player type man
and very genial and smiley.

Didn't see it but it sounds like Tom Kerridge of the Hand and Flowers
Pub/Restaurant at Marlow...

http://www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/

And it is, thank you, Bob. Sorry to send this incorrectly.

Just to remind you that he has a new series starting on the TV tonight,
8.30 on BBC2, showing how to make his version of Pub Grub. Won't be
anything like our favourite food pubs the Red Lion or Rose and Olive
Branch serve, I'm certain of that.

Thanks Bob. We didn't get a chance to see that as we're visiting family
in Guernsey though heading home today. I'll pick it up on the computer
later, I hope.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com