Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Never been so scared.

On 11/10/2013 15:13, Baz wrote:
David Hill wrote in
:

On 10/10/2013 19:53, Baz wrote:
David Hill wrote in
:

On 10/10/2013 17:40, Baz wrote:
I was picking up some dropped pears before cutting the lawn and
have been swarmed by wasps. stung my nostrils and lips just now

Baz

I got done over by bees many years ago, my own fault, I was using a
tractor Rotavator and rotovated across the front of 3 hives, they
took exception.
Wasps, I would have been dead in less than 10 mins with the number
of stings I had.
David @ a colder but rain free side of Swansea Bay.

Lucky me then. I have a bit of an escape.I just dont know why they
picked on me. and i feel a bit sick as well

You probably feel as if you have had a kicking.
If you have any antihistamine tablets (Hay fever/travel sickness
tablets then take a dose, it could still help.

Antihistamine is what my doctor gave me.
I feel much better now.
I thought I was going to die.
I still feel weak.

You will for a few days

the feathers, channels, and discussions are all scared and nineteenth-century john winston Ponds 0 25-12-2007 07:51 PM
State officials scared by drought raeannsimpson Gardening 9 29-09-2007 01:33 PM
Scared fish, string algae and thank you for moderating RG Ponds (moderated) 18 03-05-2007 11:20 AM
Scared Fish Smitty Ponds (moderated) 0 26-04-2007 03:55 AM
scared fish Chrislette Cherveny Ponds 2 08-07-2006 01:58 PM