Old 17-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Registered User

Default BBC Documentary

Hello,

I am a researcher at Landmark Films, a documentary company based in Oxford who make films for BBC, ITV1, Channel 4 and Sky1. We are known for making access-led, intelligent, well crafted, warm and funny documentaries about human stories, different places and institutions. Our latest documentary series was Brain Doctors for BBC2, a three part series on the neurology department at the John Radcliffe Hospital.

In the new year we are due to start making a film about cats for the BBC. We would like to look at the UK's opinion on cats. We would like to make a balanced documentary and I wanted to involve bird watchers and lovers to get their opinions. Many people are having problems with the increasing number of feral cats in the UK, cats pooing on their gardens and killing birds in the area. The issue with cats killing birds has been raised by various scientific journals recently. I wanted to speak to anyone who is having a problem with cats in their garden or perhaps runs a business that is being affected.

If you know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to pass on my details. All correspondence will be dealt with in complete confidence and by contacting us you are not making a commitment to take part in the final programme - at this stage, it's just research.

Kind Regards,
Jessica Howe
Researcher
Landmark Films

01865297220/ 07530724477
Old 17-12-2013, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
JessicaH

A very large Red Rag has just been waved in front of a Herd of Bulls.

Mike

www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk
Old 17-12-2013, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
"JessicaH" wrote in message ...

[...]

I have to say I thought it was brave :~) but if they want two polar opposite
opinions I guess this may be the ideal place to start!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs