Old 10-03-2014, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Beechgrove

Beechgrove is Back on Thursday 3rd April on BBC2 Scotland and on
Sunday 6th April on BBC2 network
Old 10-03-2014, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10/03/2014 10:13, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:14:12 +0000, Derek wrote:

Beechgrove is Back on Thursday 3rd April on BBC2 Scotland and on
Sunday 6th April on BBC2 network

Thanks for that.

My daughter in NW England had no sound on GW last Friday.

Neither did we in SE London. At the end, the BBC said "sorry if you
experienced technical problems during tonight's GW". I replied crossly:
"WE didn't experience technical problems - YOU did!"

Doubt they'll repeat it. I would have like to have followed that one.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 10-03-2014, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10/03/2014 09:14, Derek wrote:
Beechgrove is Back on Thursday 3rd April on BBC2 Scotland and on
Sunday 6th April on BBC2 network

Thanks, Derek. I'll be watching out for that.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 10-03-2014, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message ...

On 10/03/2014 10:13, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:14:12 +0000, Derek wrote:

Beechgrove is Back on Thursday 3rd April on BBC2 Scotland and on
Sunday 6th April on BBC2 network

Thanks for that.

My daughter in NW England had no sound on GW last Friday.

Neither did we in SE London. At the end, the BBC said "sorry if you
experienced technical problems during tonight's GW". I replied crossly:
"WE didn't experience technical problems - YOU did!"

Doubt they'll repeat it. I would have like to have followed that one.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London
gardening on heavy clay

We had the same problem but were able to watch the repeat OK on Sunday
morning. See if you can get it on one of the systems which do repeats within
a certain number of days.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk
www.nsrafa.org

Old 10-03-2014, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"Spider" wrote in message ...

[...]

Such as ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...014_Episode_1/

Old 10-03-2014, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"Spider" wrote in message ...

[...]

This was yesterday's repeat ...

Old 11-03-2014, 07:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:47:33 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 10/03/2014 10:13, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:14:12 +0000, Derek wrote:

Beechgrove is Back on Thursday 3rd April on BBC2 Scotland and on
Sunday 6th April on BBC2 network

Thanks for that.

My daughter in NW England had no sound on GW last Friday.

Neither did we in SE London. At the end, the BBC said "sorry if you
experienced technical problems during tonight's GW". I replied crossly:
"WE didn't experience technical problems - YOU did!"

There were no problems with the Freesat version, even on tbne wrongside of
the
NorthSea.

Doubt they'll repeat it. I would have like to have followed that one.

According to online RT

Episode 1
Thu 20 Mar, 10:05am
BBC Two Repeat

Episode 2
Saturday, 7pm
BBC Two Northern Ireland
Episode 2
Sunday, 9:25am
BBC Two Repea
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

and I have put a link up to the repeats and showings on iplayer
..........appreciated by some ;-) .... thank you :-)

Old 11-03-2014, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 10/03/2014 23:37, Martin wrote:
[...]

Oooh! Thanks, Martin. I'll check that out.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 11-03-2014, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:43:15 +0100, Martin wrote:

Are they trying to test Humax PVRs?

Good kit, I like ours very much. The only problem is after a power outage
it doesn't start recording again until you've turned it on once. We
finally put ours on a UPS to avoid the problem.

As I understand it, the program code is embedded in the digital signal,
so the PVR records when the code is there regardless of the guide. It
seems to me I've seen some programs that aren't on as scheduled but
recorded none the less. (On the other hand the kids like "Big Bang" on
4, which sometimes misses the start or end. Go figure).

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy
Old 11-03-2014, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/03/2014 11:43, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:10:46 +0000, Spider wrote:

[...]

I don't understand why the repeat of episode 1 wasn't on Sunday morning.

Are they trying to test Humax PVRs?

I think I favour the cock-up theory over the conspiracy theory.
By-the-way, your question is four words too long ...
..... the answer is yes ;~)

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 11-03-2014, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/03/2014 14:25, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:20:06 +0000, Spider wrote:

[...]

Very trying!

Yup!
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Beechgrove :((( Jake United Kingdom 5 16-09-2012 05:15 PM
Beechgrove Jake United Kingdom 2 31-08-2012 10:55 AM
Last Reminder - Beechgrove Garden Jake United Kingdom 0 29-03-2012 06:18 PM
Beechgrove Garden Jake United Kingdom 3 17-02-2012 06:05 PM
Beechgrove garden programme Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 2 07-09-2009 03:37 PM