Old 02-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Registered User

Default Hello all, I'm new.

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining knowledge.

Jay
Old 02-06-2014, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Jay.C" wrote

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen
gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like
to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining
knowledge.

Welcome to this Newsgroup.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 03-06-2014, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 02/06/2014 16:39, Jay.C wrote:

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen
gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like
to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining
knowledge.

Jay

Welcome to UK Rec Gardening, Jay.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 03-06-2014, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 02/06/2014 16:39, Jay.C wrote:

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen
gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like
to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining
knowledge.

Jay

Hello, good afternoon and welcome.

--
Sue

[IBC] hello all Gary & Kathy Hendricks Bonsai 0 26-02-2005 10:10 PM
Hello All Orchid Lovers! Ganoksin Orchids 2 07-12-2004 10:41 AM
Hello all viv United Kingdom 1 15-06-2004 11:09 PM
Hello All Orchid Lovers! Ganoksin Orchids 0 22-03-2004 05:11 AM
Hello All Orchid Lovers! Ganoksin Orchids 0 22-03-2004 05:04 AM