Old 14-08-2014, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My mole

Just buying a mole trap was enough. It has now disappeared into the fields
behind my house from whence it came.
I didn't want to kill it if I could avoid it.
but when it came right up the house undermining paths I thought I might have
to.

So it's all good. The mole is gone for the moment but I have a mole trap in
case.

Old 15-08-2014, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas
Old 15-08-2014, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14/08/2014 18:15, Christina Websell wrote:
Just buying a mole trap was enough. It has now disappeared into the fields
behind my house from whence it came.
I didn't want to kill it if I could avoid it.
but when it came right up the house undermining paths I thought I might have
to.

So it's all good. The mole is gone for the moment but I have a mole trap in
case.

Just be sure that you keep the trap somewhere it can't pick up smells
etc. I keep mine outside where they can weather.
David @ the sunny side of Swansea Bay

Old 16-08-2014, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 14/08/2014 18:15, Christina Websell wrote:
Just buying a mole trap was enough. It has now disappeared into the
fields
behind my house from whence it came.
I didn't want to kill it if I could avoid it.
but when it came right up the house undermining paths I thought I might
have
to.

So it's all good. The mole is gone for the moment but I have a mole trap
in
case.

Just be sure that you keep the trap somewhere it can't pick up smells etc.
I keep mine outside where they can weather.
David @ the sunny side of Swansea Bay

I bought one called a Defender, it has good reviews and has a very powerful
spring, I can hardly set it, it's so strong.
I will note your advice about weathering it, thank you, but atm Mr Mole
(after being here for weeks) seems to be gone. Which is a relief because I
didn't want to kill it until it came right up to the house and was
undermining my paths.

mole, vole smitty48 Edible Gardening 1 26-10-2003 01:32 AM
mole,vole, ? CaringIsTheFirstStep Edible Gardening 2 15-03-2003 10:20 PM
Mole lairs: 4-5' deep? richard holmes Gardening 12 13-03-2003 03:44 PM
Mole deterrants tulip United Kingdom 17 17-11-2002 02:23 PM
Mole traps! Alan Holmes United Kingdom 3 21-10-2002 05:46 PM