Old 07-12-2014, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Many thanks to those who have already wished Joan and myself a Happy New
Year etc, the same to you.

I know that some subscribers pretend to kill file me but still read my
postings and usually make a 'sly' comment about them later, well in the
sprit of Christmas, a Happy New Year to you too and your better/other/senior
half.

Mike
On the dark South East side of the Isle of Wight

a new advert will appear in the new year :-)

Old 07-12-2014, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...

Many thanks to those who have already wished Joan and myself a Happy New
Year etc, the same to you.

I know that some subscribers pretend to kill file me but still read my
postings and usually make a 'sly' comment about them later, well in the
sprit of Christmas, a Happy New Year to you too and your better/other/senior
half.

Mike
On the dark South East side of the Isle of Wight

a new advert will appear in the new year :-)

Given it is only December 7, haven't you peaked a bit soon?

Old 07-12-2014, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

With urglers wishing us a Merry Christmas, a stack of Christmas Cards
already delivered and the Christmas timetable well into swing, we have the
Christmas spirit already :-))

Double booked on one Christmas Dinner already and booked twice, so far, to
do the "Father Christmas thing" complete with full outfit at a Staff Dinner
for one, Father Christmas to appear complete with a sack of pressies
between main course and sweet, and in a High Street "Grotto" for the other
:-)

Merry Christmas

Mike

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...

In article ,
says...

Old 07-12-2014, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

Many thanks to those who have already wished Joan and myself a Happy New
Year etc, the same to you.

I know that some subscribers pretend to kill file me but still read my
postings and usually make a 'sly' comment about them later, well in the
sprit of Christmas, a Happy New Year to you too and your
better/other/senior
half.

Mike
On the dark South East side of the Isle of Wight

a new advert will appear in the new year :-)

Given it is only December 7, haven't you peaked a bit soon?

I can only wish I had even started but I can't ignore good wishes

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 07-12-2014, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 07/12/2014 21:34, 'Mike' wrote:
a Staff Dinner for one,

Must be a very small firm
Old 07-12-2014, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 21:23:09 -0000, Yellow wrote:
Given it is only December 7, haven't you peaked a bit soon?

He's running a bit late for Xmas 2013.

--
martin p
Old 07-12-2014, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Clever David :-)

Limited to 40 actually

Mike

"David" wrote in message ...

On 07/12/2014 21:34, 'Mike' wrote:
a Staff Dinner for one,

Must be a very small firm
Old 11-12-2014, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 07/12/2014 22:37, Yellow wrote:
In article , lid
says...

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

Many thanks to those who have already wished Joan and myself a Happy New
Year etc, the same to you.

I know that some subscribers pretend to kill file me but still read my
postings and usually make a 'sly' comment about them later, well in the
sprit of Christmas, a Happy New Year to you too and your
better/other/senior
half.

Mike
On the dark South East side of the Isle of Wight

a new advert will appear in the new year :-)

Given it is only December 7, haven't you peaked a bit soon?

I can only wish I had even started but I can't ignore good wishes

I am making Christmas cards as we speak - spent the day bending wire
into tree shapes - so its still a bit soon for those "Merry
Christmases" if you ask me!

It's never too early to wish someone happiness or merriment. Good will
- whatever time of year - would solve a lot of the worlds' problems.
We all know when Christmas is traditionally celebrated, but many busy
people (including myself) cope with the build-up to the day by sending
wishes and cards early. I would like to wish everyone on urg a very
happy Christmas and blossoming new year.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 11-12-2014, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
On 07/12/2014 22:37, Yellow wrote:
In article , lid
says...

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

[...]

A Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to everyone ...

And a hug for you

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 11-12-2014, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/12/2014 17:41, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 07/12/2014 22:37, Yellow wrote:
In article , lid
says...

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

[...]

And one for you, too, Ophelia :~).

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 11-12-2014, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Spider if you want a few hugs, get yourself a Santa outfit ;-) .... I did
the Santa thing last night at a staff dinner and got plenty of hugs ;-)

Doing another on Saturday, but that is with children so of course they
cannot sit on my knee ...................... but Mum can ;-)

You need to be well known and popular. ... ;-} AND if possible, a big
natural white beard ;-) ... got that too.

Merry Christmas all

Mike

advert to follow in the new year

"Spider" wrote in message