Old 14-07-2015, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Visitor to the garden.

First thing this morning I put the dog in the garden for her to perform
her little duties. Whilst waiting for her my eye caught the sight of a
rather strange looking bumble bee amongst the lavendar in the nearby
flower bed. It looked a strange bumble bee to me, and so I moved closer
and was thrilled to see that we had a hummingbird hawk moth in the
garden. I watched it for five minutes of so until it tired of the
lavendar and flew over the fence to next doors garden.

A thrilling thing to see.

Petewr

--
It is necessary for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph.

Attributed to Edmund Burke 1729 - 1797

Garden Visitor-9874 Maroochy[_4_] Garden Photos 4 24-03-2012 06:30 AM
Garden visitor FarmI Edible Gardening 31 29-06-2011 05:26 AM
Coronella Austriaca, a rare visitor in what I call my garden Willi Garden Photos 6 21-02-2011 09:14 PM
A visitor in the garden Jane Doe Garden Photos 3 15-08-2007 11:37 PM