Old 03-03-2019, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Seed potato storage.

Hi,
I seem to have overdone the seed potato order last year.

I have planted all those I had the time and space available for, can
those I have left be stored in any way for2020?

Regards

AB

Old 03-03-2019, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Hi,
I seem to have overdone the seed potato order last year.

I have planted all those I had the time and space available for, can
those I have left be stored in any way for2020?

I doubt it. It might be possible if you could keep them in a
temperature and humidity controlled room, but not otherwise.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Mar 2019 19:09, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Hi,
I seem to have overdone the seed potato order last year.

I have planted all those I had the time and space available for, can
those I have left be stored in any way for2020?

Planted them? Polytunnel, greenhouse?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 04-03-2019, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 03/03/19 19:09, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Hi,
I seem to have overdone the seed potato order last year.

I have planted all those I had the time and space available for, can
those I have left be stored in any way for2020?

Regards

AB

Got an allotment nearby? Maybe offer them there in exchange for some
other fruit or veg crop later.

--

Jeff
Old 04-03-2019, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...

Hi,
I seem to have overdone the seed potato order last year.

I have planted all those I had the time and space available for, can
those I have left be stored in any way for2020?

No.

I'd just pass them on to other gardeners.

Janet