Old 12-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Gilbert

Default High Hedges

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

snipped
The proposed law...

Hi Paul
Have you any idea when (if) the bill will become law?

Cheers!
Gilbert

Old 12-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Anthony E Anson

The message
from "Gilbert" contains these words:
"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

snipped
The proposed law...

Hi Paul
Have you any idea when (if) the bill will become law?

Hello, not GOS is it?

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi
Old 12-05-2003, 12:58 PM
Paul Kelly

"Gilbert" wrote in message

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

snipped
The proposed law...

Hi Paul
Have you any idea when (if) the bill will become law?

no but hedgeline will have up to dater info

pk

Old 12-05-2003, 03:46 PM
Gilbert

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

snipped
The proposed law...

Hi Paul
Have you any idea when (if) the bill will become law?

Hello, not GOS is it?

and what if it is...?
:O)

Old 12-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Anthony E Anson

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

snipped
The proposed law...

Hi Paul
Have you any idea when (if) the bill will become law?

Hello, not GOS is it?

and what if it is...?

We can have our very own flame war innit.

Old 12-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Gilbert

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

snipped
The proposed law...

Hi Paul
Have you any idea when (if) the bill will become law?

Hello, not GOS is it?

and what if it is...?

We can have our very own flame war innit.

not without a UN mandate, matey!
:O)

Old 13-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Anthony E Anson

"Paul Kelly" wrote in message

snipped
The proposed law...

Hi Paul
Have you any idea when (if) the bill will become law?

Hello, not GOS is it?

and what if it is...?

We can have our very own flame war innit.

not without a UN mandate, matey!

I'm not called Tony for nothing. I'll flash my teeth, waggle my ears and
go and tell George. (There! Back on topic.)

--
Tony

Visit my turntable workshop http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/