Old 12-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Malcolm

Default The BBC looking for views on the uneccesary slaughter of wildlife. Let them know what you thin

On Mon, 12 May 2003 14:10:01 +0100, "Martin Rand"
wrote:

"Parish" wrote in message

So please, remove u.t.broadband from the list of NGs.

Thank you.

Don't bother to make any sort of reasoned appeal to him. Just killfile him.
("B K" = "Gorgeous George" = "Malcolm" , not the
other one; the original choice of name was a sad attempt to make stupid
posts and have people think they were coming from the other Malcolm) = about
100 other pseudonyms. Some groups have had to put up with him for years, and
apart from a few simple souls who haven't got the point yet, most people
killfile him on sight with every name twist. I guess he's casting his net
over extra newsgroups because he's running out of responders, and is looking
for some new innocents to annoy and get replies from.

Coming out of the closet never quite sat with you did it? Time you had
another sock puppet, troll.

Many holos live a full and normal, happy life, why cant you?

--

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../
/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
/'/.../..../......./¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
\.................'...../
''...\.......... _.·´
\..............(
\.............\..
Old 12-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Charlie

"B K" wrote in message
B K wrote:

Did you not see the part where he said he wanted Broadband?

I don't get why they need broadband. I want broadband, but I can't afford
it so I don't winge about it! also, what does broadband have to do with
killing animals?

Charlie.

---

Old 12-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Mugwump

In article ,
AM says...

snip

what does broadband have to do with killing animals?

The higher frequencies used by broadband is more efficient at killing
them, maybe?

--
Mugwump

To reply, replace INVALID with pipex{dot}com
Old 12-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Charlie

"Mugwump" wrote in message
The higher frequencies used by broadband is more efficient at killing
them, maybe?

Aah, I though it might be that.

Charlie.

---

Old 13-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Richard Waters

"Charlie" wrote in message ...
"B K" wrote in message
B K wrote:

Did you not see the part where he said he wanted Broadband?

I don't get why they need broadband. I want broadband, but I can't afford
it so I don't winge about it! also, what does broadband have to do with
killing animals?

Charlie.

---

Maybe they spend so long playing on-line games that they forget to
feed?
More likely they experience BT customer services and simply kill
themselves in disgust.

- Richard