Old 14-05-2003, 05:08 PM
MC Emily

Default Update

The leaves that I had left on this branchlet had all wilted today, so I've
cut them off. I know have a 'twig-looking' branchlet in a pot, by its
mother!! Time will tell, I guess. It's had plenty of water and sun today
(typical spring day!) and I guess I can't really do much else now other than
wait. )

Jaqy

MC Emily wrote:
Hi

I have a Cherry tree with a branch (about 12" long) below the graft.
If I cut it off, how do I get it to grow into a tree? Does it need
rooting hormone or something? Do I do it indoors or outdoors? Is it
the wrong time of year? I'm not sure what to do with it but I hate
letting things die and have plenty of room for new trees, so I'd like
to grow it on. Any advice would be most welcome. Thanks.

Jaqy

LG Update: Birds of America (was Alexis Bledel update) Rob Jensen Ponds 0 26-12-2007 12:03 AM
mini update John Rutz Ponds 3 04-06-2003 02:56 AM
Update on yellow lemon tree leaves John Savage Australia 7 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
OrchidSafari Update K Barrett Orchids 0 01-02-2003 04:57 AM
Tiny Heather update jammer Gardening 1 26-01-2003 04:03 AM