Old 26-05-2003, 07:32 AM
Mac

Default Bamboo concern

We have 4 large baboos in pots, 2 of which are side by side,very close
together. These 2 have develloped very yellowish folliage, while the others
in the garden are fine.

Also,as new leaves sprout, their ends are fairly brown.

Anyone know what's up?

Cheers

Chris

Old 26-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Mac

We have 4 large baboos in pots, 2 of which are side by side,very close

of course I meant "bamboos".

Chris

Old 26-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Zizz

"Mac" wrote in message

We have 4 large baboos in pots, 2 of which are side by side,very close

of course I meant "bamboos".

Chris

Feed?
Water? (too much or not enough!)
Exposed site - some don't like being blown about too much!

Old 26-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Mac

We have 4 large baboos in pots, 2 of which are side by side,very close

of course I meant "bamboos".

Feed?

haven't fed them for over a year, so that is a distinct possible. What do I
feed them?

Water? (too much or not enough!)

Could be too much. They do feel quite moist. Should they be kept dryish?

Exposed site - some don't like being blown about too much!

Very windy garden, however they have been in the same position for 2-3
years,and no problems until now.

Cheers

Chris