Old 02-06-2003, 10:00 AM
David Jones

Default Strange fruit on my schefflera!

Hello, I wonder if someone could tell me what's happening to my umbrella
plant (schefflera).

After having thrown small seeds all over the place, it is now bearing
fruit. The fruits are very small, about 6mm across, and they are of a
wonderful range of colours - red, orange, green, yellow, and black.

I've had the plant more than 10 years and it has never done this before.

I'll post a photo to the web if anyone is interested (or I can email
it).

Is this normal or is there some kind of genetic strangeness going on??

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

David

--
David Jones
Old 02-06-2003, 09:14 PM
len brauer

g'day david,

not sure about over yiour way but here in australia as far as i know
they fruit regularly.

len

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:38:57 +0100, David Jones snipped
--
happy gardening

http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/