Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2003, 10:56 PM
SusieThompson

Default mega slug indoors

We've just found a six inch long leopard slug wandering over our living
room floor. The only way, we think, that it could have got so far into
the house was up through the floorboards! At least it was heading for
the kitchen door and out into the garden. Keith picked it up in a bit
of kitchen roll (yuck), and popped it out onto the far side of the
garden, well away from our plants. Is this a record for a slug found
indoors?

--
Susie Thompson, Isle of Arran
SPAM BLOCK IN OPERATION! Replace "deadspam.com" with "arrandragons.co.uk" to