Old 13-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Annabel

Default Tomato feeding

I have grown tomatoes for the fist time in many years and want to know
about feeding.. The thing is this:- I use slow release fertiliser when
potting plants and have used it full strength on the tomatoes, should I
supplementary feed with a tomato fertiliser and if so at what strength.

Annabel

Old 15-07-2003, 03:07 PM
Druss

"Annabel" wrote in message
I have grown tomatoes for the fist time in many years and want to know
about feeding.. The thing is this:- I use slow release fertiliser when
potting plants and have used it full strength on the tomatoes, should I
supplementary feed with a tomato fertiliser and if so at what strength.

Annabel

I'd probably feed them with the normal (reccomended) strength fertalizer
once a week when they are actively growing fruits. Then again I tend to use
comfrey liquid and sheep-poo dip!, so the strengths may be totally
different.
Duncan