Old 30-07-2003, 10:12 PM
vsop

Default Capsicums

Never had this problem before. Nearly all my sweet peppers have developed
misshapen fruits, horribly mangled and distorted,.......like something out
of Quatermas !
Its too late to save them but has anyone any advice as to the cause ? I
wonder if that very hot spell recently could be the reason ? The
temperatures in my 10 x 20 gh did get very high indeed for several days.
The only other problem is bronzing of many of my tomatoes,
Best Regards

---

Old 30-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
vsop wrote:
Never had this problem before. Nearly all my sweet peppers have developed
misshapen fruits, horribly mangled and distorted,.......like something out
of Quatermas !
Its too late to save them but has anyone any advice as to the cause ? I
wonder if that very hot spell recently could be the reason ? The
temperatures in my 10 x 20 gh did get very high indeed for several days.
The only other problem is bronzing of many of my tomatoes,

Many varieties do that naturally - others do it as a response to
uneven temperatures and water supply. They are perfectly edible
like that.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Capsicums rotting Potaroo Australia 11 06-03-2007 12:54 AM
Do capsicums seeds need to be replanted? Terry Collins Australia 0 17-02-2005 04:06 AM
Complete novice gardener seeking advice - tomatoes and capsicums James Harvey Australia 1 18-01-2005 12:41 AM
Complete novice gardener seeks advice on tomatoes and capsicums James Harvey Gardening 0 06-11-2004 04:02 AM
Capsicums vsop United Kingdom 7 31-07-2003 12:12 PM