Old 03-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Tony & Debbs

Default When must i pick

Does anyone know when must i pick my pumpkins

Old 03-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Mike

In article , Tony &
Debbs writes
Does anyone know when must i pick my pumpkins

Is that a one liner from the stand up comic at the theatre?

;-)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one
pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,
thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!

Old 03-08-2003, 06:33 PM
The Devil's Advocate

When their big and ready, or when you want them I suppose. I wait till
nearer the colder nights but that's just me

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk
"Tony & Debbs" wrote in message
: Does anyone know when must i pick my pumpkins
:
:
:

Old 03-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Jim Paterson

Check out http://www.pumpkinnook.com/ for all info re pumpkins. HTH Jim

Old 03-08-2003, 10:32 PM
David Hill

Depends on what you want to do with them.
When you can no longer stick your thumb nail into the bloom end then it is
ripe. (Unless you have chewed off your nails waiting)

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries